So there has been really quiet around the blog, it’s because I have been traveling…. a lot 🙂 I been in Thailand, London and in France twice the past weeks, and I am going to Italy very soon, so I have not had any time to update the blog or the app until now, but luckily it’s one of my favorite recipes, paneer in a korma curry. Unfortunately I never calculated the calories in this one, but it is not unhealthy at all even though it is real comfort food, you’re going to love it, and don’t worry about making the paneer, it’s the easiest most delicious thing ever.
How to make the paneer:
1. 1 liter of milk.
2. 2 tbs. of vinegar or lemon juice
Step wise method:
1: Warm up the milk and bring it to boil. Whip it a little so that the film does not form makes a film on the surface.
2. When the milk is rising/foaming, add the juice or vinegar.
3. When milk curdles, turn off the heath and pour it on to a cotton/muslin cloth and tie it with a tight knot.
4. When all the water is drained from the paneer shape it into a block ,and place the cloth under heavy weight for at least 45-50 minutes.
5. cut paneer into any shape you want.
Method and ingerdients for the curry:
20 gram of cashew nuts
20 gram of almonds
1 tbs. oil
3 garlic cloves
3 tbs. grated ginger
1 tsp. cardamom
1 tsp. turmeric
1 tsp. cayenne
1 tsp. cloves
250 ml low fat cream
1.Boil onions, cashews, almonds, ginger and garlic in 5 dl water for 15 minutes.
2. Strain it, and save the water in another bowl.
3. Blend all the cooked ingredients, with some of the water you boiled it in, until you have a paste.
4. Cook the spices in a pan in the oil.
5. Add the paste.
6. Add the cream, al little more of the strained water, cardamom and crushed saffron.
7. Stir in the panner cubes and serve with rice, naan bread and coriander.
There are more recipes to come very soon – both here on the blog but also on the app
Have a beautiful day everybody